domingo, 12 de junio de 2016

Email writing

In Language class we have been working with essays. In this occasion the task was the following:


*You have just received an Email from a new friend who lives in another country. Read part of his email and write your reply. The email was:
  • I can’t wait to hear all about you! What have you and your friends been doing recently? Do you have a best mate and what’s he or she life? Have you and your family been anywhere exciting this year?
          Do write back soon and tell me!
          Love,
          Ben
*Use:
  • Connectors: at least four.
  • Descriptive adjectives: at least six
  • Present perfect simple/continuous
  • Make a plan before you start writing

Best mate:
-Hilarious
-Supportive
-Sporty
-Gorgeous
-Trustworthy


Family:
-Bariloche
-San Martin de los Andes
-Small
-Wonderful


Recent activities:
-Dancing
-Drawing
-Birthday party


Hello Ben;
   
            How you’ve been? I’m great. I was glad I recieved your email. You asked me a bunch of questions which I’m going to answer now.


      I had been really active lately with my friends. We started some interesting classes. With Olivia and Carolina we have been taking dancing classes and it’s magnificent. Although it is very exhausting. Moreover, I will start taking drawing classes with Berenice, we want to improve our skills. I want to Juana’s birthday party last Friday, we had an amazing time together, as always. Finally, I will go climbing today.
    The other question was about my best mate. I do have a best friend, her name is Maia. She is hilarious, I’m always laughing with her. She is supportive and trustworthy, always there for me when I need her. Besides she is gorgeous and sporty. To sum up she is incredible.


   Lastly, last summer my family and I went to Bariloche and San Martin de los Andes. Eventhough it was a short trip we had an wonderful and memorable time. I want to go agian, however I don’t know if we will be able to.


         So that’s all about me . Tell me a little about you, what have you been up to?
Write me back soon.
Love,
Sofia.  



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario