domingo, 12 de junio de 2016

Expressing opinions

In the Language class we had to write a very short paragraph where we had to express our point of view. We had to talk about three different topics, I choose environmental disasters, parties and alcohol and drugs.  

Environmetal disaster: 
I hold the opinion that environmental disasters include many topics, like tsunamis or earthquakes. However, I’m going to talk about the Global Warming. This is a process in which the Earth starts to suffer very dangerous climate changes. This process had been accelerated by human activity. Personally, I think that we must be aware of ours actions that are affecting our environment, our only home.

Parties:
As I see it there are a lot of different types of parties, like pool parties and others. Moreover,  parties where there is alcohol can go out of control. I believe parties must be fun and people believe that alcohol is a way to it, I’m not saying to prohibit, I’m saying that we must be intelligent and don’t let things go out of control, the consequences could be dangerous.

Alcohol and drugs:
I’d like to point out that for many people to drink alcohol and do drugs is a way to show you are “cool”, nevertheless it’s very unhealthy. The consequences could affect them mentally and physically, and these could be cause just to show a bunch of people that you are “cool” when you are affecting yourself.


Resultado de imagen para global warming Resultado de imagen para parties Resultado de imagen para alcohol and drugs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario